1° The collection of personal data
It is entirely possible to browse the https://fondation-cnrs.org website without disclosing your personal information to the website editor, with the limitations that this imposes in terms of access to some of the information and services offered.
The provision of personal information (first and last name, personal address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) to the CNRS Foundation is an obligation if you wish to make a donation, receive a tax receipt, make contact or request information.
2° The security of personal data
The CNRS Foundation implements a variety of security measures to preserve the safety of your personal information:
- use of state-of-the-art encryption to protect your personal data transmitted online
- Analytical cookies allow us to count Internet users while analyzing their behavior during their visit to the website in order to generate traffic statistics,
- use of computers and servers in a secure environment to store and process your data
- restricted access to personal information for employees who need to perform specific work (Donations management, tax receipts,…).
3° Processing of personal data
The CNRS Foundation has a very strict policy on the processing of personal data, which consists of never giving, lending, renting or reselling them to third-party organizations.
All processing of your personal data collected on the website https://fondation-cnrs.org is carried out directly by members of the CNRS Foundation team authorized for this purpose.
You therefore agree to the principle of processing your personal information for the purposes described in the contact and account creation/management forms and in the paragraph below in order for us to better understand your product and service needs.
4° The purposes of data processing
The CNRS Foundation processes your personal data manually or automatically for specific purposes:
- The data collected via the forms used to enter information on the website (contact, request for a quote, recruitment) are used to send quotes, create or develop a commercial relationship, recruit interns and/or employees.
- Data collected when playing videos posted on specialized platforms is necessary to access these third-party sites and execute requests.- The data collected when using the access buttons to social networks is necessary to be able to execute the requests of these third party sites.
5° The collection of consent to the collection
For all types of personal data collection via its website, the CNRS Foundation uses devices to receive your explicit consent:
- for the acceptance of data collection when filling out contact forms,
- for the acceptance of cookies when the warning banner is displayed
The CNRS Foundation saves the consent forms for the collection of personal data in order to make them available to the CNIL and any other control body on request.
6° How long we keep your data
The length of time we keep your personal data varies according to its nature and the technology used to collect it:
- for all your personal data collected by cookies the retention period is 13 months maximum,
- for all your data collected by a form, the retention period cannot exceed 36 months.
7° Transfer of personal data
The CNRS Foundation does not transfer your personal data to third countries, whether inside or outside the European Union.
8° Authorized service providers
The CNRS Foundation uses the services of authorized service providers to facilitate the processing of the personal data you use on the website.
9° Exercising the rights of Internet users
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have a set of rights regarding your personal data.
- By mail : Fondation CNRS – 3 Rue Michel-Ange – 75016 PARIS
- By phone: 01 44 96 44 49
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.1° The right of access to data
Within the legal framework defined by the RGPD, you can at any time make a written request for communication of your personal data.
To do so, you can use the model letter created by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces
9.2° The right to rectify data
The legislation relating to personal data allows you to request the modification or rectification of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated information relating to yourself or a deceased relative.
To do this, you can use the model letter produced by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees.
9.3° The right to object on legitimate grounds
Within the legislative framework defined by the RGPD, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data for the following reasons
- opposition to the use of the data collected in the context of commercial prospecting operations,
- opposition based on legitimate reasons.
To do so, you can use the model letter written by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/sopposer-lutilisation-commerciale-de-ses-coordonnees.
9.4° The right to data portability
Within the legislative framework defined by the RGPD, you may at any time request to recover your personal data in an open and machine-readable format, in order to store them on another medium or to transmit them to another information system for reuse.
To do so, you can use the model letter proposed by the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces.
9.5° The right to the deletion of data
The legislation concerning personal data allows you to request the deletion of all your data that has been recorded on the CNRS Foundation website.
To do so, you can use the model letter proposed by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet.
9.6° Processing your requests
The CNRS Foundation undertakes to respond to your requests for personal data within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one month from the date of receipt.
The CNRS Foundation reserves the right to refuse requests relating to data characterized either by a manifestly malicious intent, or by a repetitive and abusive character.
9.7° The personal data manager
M. Michel Mortier
Email : email@example.com
Téléphone : 01 44 96 44 49