The CNRS Foundation is a hosting foundation. It thus offers the possibility of creating your own dedicated fund, hosted foundation or under aegis.
In line with the CNRS’s mission – to carry out free multidisciplinary research on a national and international level – the Foundation is open to hosting actions in support of research and innovation: foundations of researchers or foundations of patrons wishing to develop their field of action, their reputation and their fundraising capacities, by benefiting from the status of a foundation under aegis.
Creating a foundation under aegis
Why create a dedicated fund or a foundation under aegis?
- The fund or foundation can freely take the name of its founders or highlight the cause it supports through its name;
- The tax advantages are identical to those of the CNRS foundation;
- The ability to receive donations and legacies;
- The administrative support of the CNRS Foundation while maintaining a great deal of freedom in the collection and use of funds;
- A freely chosen fixed duration, even perennial, a foundation with or without an initial endowment.
If you wish to create your own foundation or endowment fund under aegis: contact us for assistance with your project